Sterling Brook Custom Homes provides homeowners with the ultimate in high-performance luxury homes through sophisticated designs coupled with energy-efficient construction.
When you’re choosing a builder, it’s important to partner with a team who has the experience and knowledge to see your project completed to your specifications, in a timely manner and on budget. It’s equally important to choose a builder who has your best interests at heart. We’ve worked hard to become that partner through our experience, education, certifications and accreditations.
Our Team’s Experience and Education includes:
- 25+ years’ experience in all facets of residential construction
- 25+ years of design experience
- Bachelor of Environmental Design from Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Fine Arts for Interior Design from the University of North Texas
Other certifications include:
- NAHB Graduate Master Builder
- NAHB Aging in Place Specialist (enabling communities to build places to grow up, live in, and grow old)
- NAHB Certified Green Professional (expert in energy-efficient technology).
Recognition and Awards:
We’re proud to have earned a reputation of consistently outperforming our homeowners’ expectations, and we’re humbled by the recognition of our efforts:
Sterling Brook Custom Homes was recently honored as a finalist in seven categories and selected as winner in four categories for the 2017 Dallas Builders’ Association ARC Awards:
- Best Kitchen, $500,000 – $1 Million
- Best Architectural Design, Traditional $500,000 – $1 Million
- Best Curb Appeal, $500,000 – $1 Million
- Best New Home, $500,000 – $1 Million
Sterling Brook was honored to be selected as a D Home Magazine Builder of the Year for the seventh year running in 2017.
In 2014, we were presented the Innovation in Housing Award from the Department of Energy and we are a previous recipient of the Builder of the Year Award from the Greater Lewisville Association of Realtors.
- S. Dept. of Energy Housing Innovation Award
- GLAR Builder of the Year